Writing Stories
hello
Tonight we are going to use our blog as a way of having fun - not just reflecting on our action research project.
Please write and proof read (error correct) a story and publish on the blog. Then we can all read each other's stories and have some fun!
Tina
Tonight we are going to use our blog as a way of having fun - not just reflecting on our action research project.
Please write and proof read (error correct) a story and publish on the blog. Then we can all read each other's stories and have some fun!
Tina

2 Comments:
At 12:00 PM,
Tina said…
Two years ago.I was in india.My fianci who is my wife now was came to india.I saw her first time.We used to did taxed each other.We knew each other well.I Love her so much but i didnt told her.First time we met at airport.I was so upset with her because we fight before two days.She came with us at my home.We went for long drive to told her everything about my fillings.She was apologise after heard my fillings.After two days she rang me and told me i want to marry you.It was my happyest day of my life.
Soyab A Patel.
At 12:01 PM,
Tina said…
Tow years ago in summer me and my famaly went to safari park for picnic. It was a warm day.We got our pass to went in.We saw some great animal.We saw lion,tiger,eliphent,zebra,jiraf, But when we went to see the deer and moos gues what happen,There was a deer standing on the road so I coud'nt pass through so i dicided to touch insted of horn so when i touched it .The deer got scared and kicked my car and ran away.And it was wery fun and we all had a good day. eccept me because it cost me £100.
Sajid,
Post a Comment
<< Home