Dinner
Last month, I and my wife decided to have our dinner at the restaurant.
So we left home ,having so suite conversation,as soon as we arrived we
took a seat in the corner,food was realy nice and testy, we have spend good time.When we came back home,it was already midnight and the problem was that the housekey in side.So without key ,there is no way to get in side unless if we break the door ,we were thinking to spend the night in the car.sadunly I rememberd that i left the window open, I have opened to get some fraishair,fortunately that was the only way to get inside.
Taoufiq
So we left home ,having so suite conversation,as soon as we arrived we
took a seat in the corner,food was realy nice and testy, we have spend good time.When we came back home,it was already midnight and the problem was that the housekey in side.So without key ,there is no way to get in side unless if we break the door ,we were thinking to spend the night in the car.sadunly I rememberd that i left the window open, I have opened to get some fraishair,fortunately that was the only way to get inside.
Taoufiq

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home